We have an immediate opening for a Property Manager. This opportunity requires a career professional that can create a positive impact and build an influential relationship with our client. This individual must also possess superior customer service orientation with focus on quality and standards.
The Property manager is responsible for the Physical, Financial, Administrative, and Resident/Owner Relations. In addition, the Property Manager is to assist the Board in the enforcement of the Corporation’s Bylaws, Declaration, Rules and Regulations. The Property Manager allocates time between the office work to complete administrative, physical, financial and customer service duties and the property to ensure that the high standards of housekeeping and maintenance are present. The Property Manager reports to RBA Senior Management and the Management Liaison Officer of the Corporation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve Board/Resident enquiries, requests and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Manage relationships with and between boards, residents, committees and employees
- Enforce declaration, By-Laws and rules of the corporation
- Prepare and present to the Senior Management the first draft of the Annual Operating Budget.
- Review the financial statement, balance sheet and general ledger for the Condominium(s) prior to distribution to the Board.
- Review the balance sheet and financial statement with the Board and discusses all budget accounts and variances as required.
- Responsible for strict budget control and receiving proper approval to undertake expense repairs under the terms of the Management Contract.
- Maintain a listing of planned expenditures for upcoming budget year and maintain, monitor and control budget expenses.
- Conduct regular building, grounds and housekeeping inspections and complete required follow-up
- Ensure emergency procedures are current and implemented
- Enforce preventative and seasonal maintenance programs
- Ensure annual plan is prepared and implemented
- Conduct regular meetings and provide proactive communication
- Responsible for the evaluation of all site staff performance
- Enforce and support RBA Manage$mart Program and implement RBA’s policies and procedures.
- Tender and negotiate all contracts relating to maintenance services as required and insurance coverage
- Provide proactive communication with residents
- Oversee implementation of contracts and ensure warranties are monitored
Qualification & Requirements
- Property Manager working towards RCM credentials or completion preferred
- 5+ years experience in Condominium Property Management
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Multitasking and ability to work on fast paced environment.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Proven problem resolution skills: including analysis, assessment and use of facts and sound reasoning